eSett will have maintenance breaks on weeks 40 and 41. Due to the breaks there will be periods during which Online Service, Information Service and Messaging Service are completely unavailable. The planned times for the outages will be:
1. Monday 30th of September:
• Online Service and Information Service: 21:00 – 00:00 CEST
• Messaging Service: 21:00 – 23:00 CEST
2. Monday 7th – Tuesday 8th of October:
• Online Service and Information Service: 7.10.2019 between 17:00 – 05:30 CEST
• Messaging Service: 8.10.2019 between 02:30 – 03:15 CEST
During the outages in Messaging Service, eSett is not able to receive, store or send any market messages at all. Please take this into account when sending your messages to eSett and consider rescheduling them accordingly.
Due to this inconvenience eSett will adjust gate closures for Bilateral Trade reporting as stated below:
1. Until Tuesday the 1.10.2019 10:00 CEST, Balance Responsible Parties can update Bilateral Trade values for the affected Messaging Service outage time period 30.9.2019 22:00 – 1.10.2019 01:00 CEST. Manual acceptance of counterparty values will be handled normally, i.e. the deadline for the affected hours will be until 1.10.2019 24:00 CEST or 2.10.2019 24:00 CEST.
2. Until Tuesday the 8.10.2019 10:00 CEST, Balance Responsible Parties can update Bilateral Trade values for the affected Messaging Service outage time period 8.10.2019 03:00 – 8.10.2019 05:00 CEST. Manual acceptance of counter party values will be handled normally, i.e. the deadline for the affected hours will be until 9.10.2019 24:00 CEST.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.