Merged Production will be taken into use in Norway in September. This new type of aggregated production will replace some of the existing production units in eSett’s Online Service.
The planned timeline for the change is following:
- 24.08.2020 – 28.08.2020 – eSett will create the new Merged Production time series for Norway with start date 01.09.2020
- 06.09.2020 – Elhub will turn off the sending of preliminary values
- 14.09.2020 – Elhub will report Merged Production values for delivery day 09.09.2020 which will replace some of the conventional production reporting
- 16.09.2020 – Elhub will start to terminate Production Units that have been replaced by Merged Production
- 20.09.2020 – Elhub will turn on the sending of preliminary values
If you’d like to learn more about the Merged Production, kindly view our presentation about new features or contact our customer service.